Dispose of batteries used in accordance with the applicable laws of your
country or the applicable laws or regulations of your local self–governing
body. Before disposal, insulate the terminals with tape or something
similar to prevent them from being short–circuited.
Replacing the battery according to below procedures:
1. Lithium battery (Order number is *A02B–0177–K106) is required.
2. Turn on the power to the CNC for about 5 minutes.
3. Turn off the power to the entire machine.
4. Referring to the manual provided by the machine tool builder, open the
cabinet in which the CNC controller is mounted.
5. The battery used for memory back up is located on the front of the main
Remove the battery cover on the main board by holding the upper and
lower part of the battery cover and pulling it towards you. Then take
off the battery.
Front panel of control
unit main board
Battery (Ordering drawing
Fig.2.6.1(a) Replacing the battery(1)