FANUC Series16i /18i /21i –MA/TA
It is also possible to load the macro program in FROM to DRAM by following
(1) Select the EDIT mode and display the program screen
(2) Push the softkey [PROG].
(3) Push the softkey <OPRT>.
(4) Push the right side softkey several times.
(5) Push the softkey <RELOAD>.
(6) Push the softkey <EXEC>.
By this operation, the programs of DRAM are deleted. And the macro programs in
FROM are loaded. Then, the parameters for the embedded macro are rewritten by
7) Input to FROM and output from FROM
The "INMC" file for the embedded macro stored in FROM can be input and output to
the memory card by BOOT SYSTEM. Please refer to the maintenance manual for
8) Common variables #200 - #499
Common variables #200 - #499 can be used by this function. The treatment of these
variables is similar to #100 - #149 (- #199).
(1) Common variables #200 - #499 are initialized and become <empty> when the
power supply is turned off.
(2) When embedded macro data is reloaded by the softkey <RELOAD>, common
variables #200 - #499 become <empty>.
(3) When parameter PV5 (No.6001#3) is 1, common variables #200 - #499 can be
outputted same as #100 - and #500 -.
(4) When parameter CCV (No.6001#6) is 1, common variables #200 - #499 are
cleared to <empty> by reset same as #100 -. When CCV is 0, they are not
cleared by reset.
(5) Common variables #200 - #499 can not be read and written from the window