FANUC Series16i /18i /21i –MA/TA
all programs. And please change the parameter No.12011 and 12012 afterwards, and
change the program number for embedded macro.
4) The password for the embedded macro can not be changed when setting the
password once. In order to change the password, please make the file for embedded
macro newly. In this case, please do the following process.
(a) Output the embedded macro programs to an external device.
(b) Delete the file for embedded macro "INMC" with Boot system.
(c) Delete all programs.
(d) Read the saved programs from an external device.
(e) Confirm the parameters for embedded macro.
(f) Input the new password to the parameter No.12013.
(g) Do the writing from DRAM to FROM operation.
5) When the file for embedded macro "INMC" exists in FROM and the file is loaded to
DRAM, the parameter No.12001 to 12049 are rewritten by the values of the
embedded macro data. And 0 is written to parameter No.12013 at this time.
6) When all programs are deleted to clear of “PROG-PRT" state ("O-9999" + DELETE),
the edit prohibition of No.9000 (90000000) - and No.8000 (80000000) - programs
should be released. And please do program all clear operation.
7) The embedded macro file "INMC" made at the program number 4 digits can not be
used when the program number 8 digits function is used. Similarly, the embedded
macro of the program number 8 digits can not be used when the program number 4
digits is used.
8) Please do program all clear operation if deleting the embedded macro file "INMC" or
storing new embedded macro file "INMC" by using Boot system
9) Please do not turn off the power supply when storing the embedded macro programs
in FROM (When "INPUT" is blinked). FROM might break.
10) The size of the macro program area is corresponding to 225m in tape storage length.
11) This function can not be used on 1cpu 2path system, 2cpu 3path system (T series)