FANUC Series16i /18i /21i –MA/TA
12013 Password / Keyword for embedded macro
[ Data type ] 2-Word
[ Valid data range ] -99999999 to 99999999
When the embedded macro programs are stored in FROM, this parameter is set
as a password. When store in FROM ends, this parameter becomes 0
automatically. After that, this parameter uses as a keyword. And after the CNC
power supply is turned on, this parameter becomes 0.
The CNC is unlock state at a keyword = a password.
The CNC is lock state at a keyword <> a password.
(The lock state will be released at a keyword = a password.)
When password is 0 or there is no “INMC” file in FROM, the CNC is unlock state
regardless of keyword parameter setting.
- When the CNC is Lock State, the embedded macro programs can not be
stored in FROM. And as for the following 1-5 items, CNC uses the parameter
in FROM for embedded macro.
- When the CNC is Unlock state, the embedded macro program can be stored
in FROM. And as for the following 1-5 items, CNC uses the usual parameter
for embedded macro.
1. Valid / invalid of embedded macro program over registration
(Parameter No. 12001#0)
2. Valid / invalid of embedded macro program edit and reference
(Parameter No. 12010)
3. Embedded macro program No. (Parameter No. 12011,12012)
4. Embedded macro series/edition (Parameter No. 12015,12016)
5. Embedded macro-calling G-code and program No.
(Parameter No. 12020 - 12049)
(Note 1) The password can not be changed when password is set once.
(Note 2) The keyword can not be changed if following conditions are all met.
(1) The password is set. (Password <> 0)
(2) The program numbers for embedded macro in FROM are differed
from that of parameter setting.
(3) A program is registered.