FANUC LTDFANUC LTD
Sec. 8.17 “the connection of analog servo interface unit” is added to the connection manual of FANUC Power
Mate i-MODEL D/H B-63173EN/02.
servo interface unit of Power Mate i-MODEL D/H is for the connection to analog
servo. Up to 8 axes analog servo amplifier can be connected to
Power Mate i-MODEL
1) Two types of analog servo interface
・Type F analog servo interface
The ready signal and alarm signal from servo amplifier are 5VDC signals.
・Type M analog servo interface
The ready signal and alarm signal from servo amplifier are 24VDC signals.
2) The analog servo interface unit consists of basic unit and extension unit.
3) The basic unit has two analog servo axis interface and feedback interface.
4) The extension unit has two analog servo axis interface and feedback
5) Up to 8 axes analog servo interface is connected to one FSSB line with two
groups of basic unit and extension unit.(two basic units and two extension
6) Separate absolute pulse coder can be connected.
7) Parallel feedback interface from pulse coder and serial feedback interface
from pulse coder can be selected.
8) Environmental temperature of unit is 0℃ to 55℃ in operation, -20℃ to 60℃
in store or transportation.
Item Specification remarks
Analog servo interface unit basic
Analog servo interface unit A02B-0259-C181