3. TROUBLESHOOTING AND
TROUBLESHOOTING AND RECOVERY
(1) Exchange the command cables as shown in the example below. Turn
on CNC in an emergency stage.
– If the alarm is issued on the same axis, go to (2).
– If the alarm is issued now on the axis that was normal, go to (3).
(2) The module for current conversion in the CNC is defective.
(3) Disconnect the command cable from the axis on which the alarm was
issued, and connect it to a normal axis.
– If the alarm is issued on the same axis, go to (4)
– If the alarm is issued now on the axis that was normal, go to (5).
(4) The servo amplifier is defective.
(5) The command cable is defective. Replace it.
M-axis command cable
L-axis command cable