FANUC Series16i /18i /21i –MA/TA
1) Release the password for embedded macro programs in FROM by the
2) Change the parameters of the calling G-codes, calling program numbers if
3) Change the parameter of edit / reference the embedded macro programs if
4) Edit the embedded macro programs.
5) Change the parameter of edit / reference the embedded macro programs.
6) Change the series and edition.
7) Store the embedded macro programs in FROM.
It is not possible to change “password”. Please make new embedded macro file
if necessary to change “password”. In order to change “embedded macro
program number”, it is necessary to delete all programs. Please change the
embedded macro program to unlock state and delete all programs.
1) Output the programs in area of the tape storage memory to an external
2) Save the embedded macro file "INMC" to the memory card by using Boot
3) Store the “INMC” file, which is saved at 2), in FROM by using Boot system.
4) Start up the CNC while pushing the [DELETE] key. (At this time, the
programs in the tape storage memory area are deleted and the embedded
macro programs in FROM are loaded to DRAM.)