SAFETY PRECAUTIONS B-65285EN/03
- Never touch the regenerative discharge resistor or radiator
The surface of the radiator and regenerative discharge unit
become extremely hot. Never touch them directly. An appropriate
structure should also be considered.
- Close the amplifier cover after completing the wiring.
Leaving the cover open presents a danger of electric shock.
- Do not disassemble the amplifier.
- Ensure that the cables used for the power supply lines and
power lines are of the appropriate diameter and temperature
- Do not apply an excessively large force to plastic parts.
If a plastic section breaks, it may cause internal damage, thus
interfering with normal operation. The edge of a broken section is
likely to be sharp and, therefore, presents a risk of injury.