B-65285EN/03 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Do not touch a regenerative discharge unit for a while (at
least 30 minutes) after the power to the motor is shut off.
A regenerative discharge unit may get hot when the motor is
Do not touch the regenerative discharge unit before it gets cool
enough. Otherwise, you may get burned.
- Do not touch a motor when it is running or immediately after
A motor may get hot when it is running. Do not touch the motor
before it gets cool enough. Otherwise, you may get burned.
- Ensure that motors and related components are mounted
If a motor or its component slips out of place or comes off when
the motor is running, it is very dangerous.
- Be careful not get your hair or cloths caught in a fan.
Be careful especially for a fan used to generate an inward air flow.
Be careful also for a fan even when the motor is stopped, because
it continues to rotate while the amplifier is turned on.
- When designing and assembling a machine tool, make it
compliant with EN60204-1.
To ensure the safety of the machine tool and satisfy European
standards, when designing and assembling a machine tool, make it
compliant with EN60204-1. For details of the machine tool, refer
to its specification manual.