1.SERVO MOTOR MAINTENANCE MOTOR MAINTENANCE B-65285EN/03
- 150 -
1.1 RECEIVING AND KEEPING AC SERVO MOTORS
When you receive an AC servo motor, make sure that:
• The motor is exactly the one you ordered, in terms of model, shaft,
and sensor specifications.
• No damage has been caused on the motor.
Because FANUC inspects servo motors strictly before shipment, you
do not, in principle, have to inspect them when you receive them.
The servo motors should be kept indoors as a rule. The storage
temperature range is -20 to +60°C. Do not place or install AC servo
motors in the place where:
• It is extremely humid and dew is prone to form,
• There is a steep change in temperature,
• There is constant vibration, which may cause damage to the shaft
• There is lots of dust and trash.