FANUC PMC-MODEL SD7
EDIT DATE DESIG.
1. These references are used for 2nd channel of I/O Link. I/O link
expansion option is necessary.
2. This area is reserved for PMC. I/O can not be assigned in it.
Don’t use it in sequence program.
3. This area contains PMC reserve. Actual available references
on the configuration of CNC system.
4. This area is used for multi path system. It contains PMC reserve.
Actual available references depend on the configuration of CNC
5. This area is for PMC reserve. Don’t use it in sequence program.
6. This area is used for PMC system software as special relay. Please use
these according to the explanation of each address.
7. This area can be used equally as internal relay (%M).
These relays (%ME) are volatile type. However, these can be
input/output from/to memory card, etc, as PMC parameter.
8. These references are message display state signals that have one-to-
one correspondence to message display request signal (%MA). It is
impossible to write into these references.
This area is used for PMC control software. Please use these signals
according to each explanation.