FANUC PMC-MODEL SD7
EDIT DATE DESIG.
When you read a file from a floppy cassete or a handy file, one of following
messages appear and whether to operate the important thing is confirmed.
When you proceed to read PMC parameters, new PMC parameters will be
stored even if the ladder program is running. If the ladder and the parameter
are protected, the error message of "THIS FUCTION IS PROTECTED" is
displayed. Please refer to “220.127.116.11 Programmer Protection Function”.
- KIND OF DATA
“KIND OF DATA” is displayed only when “WRITE” is selected for
Set the type of data to be output by moving the cursor horizontally to that
command or select it with the corresponding soft key.
Soft keys displayed when the question selection cursor is positioned to
1. If a Ladder program is input while a Ladder program is being executed, the executions of the
Ladder program stop automatically by the setting of GENERAL screen. You have to pay special
attention to stop Ladder program. Stopping Ladder program in a wrong timing, or with machine in
improper status, may cause unexpected reaction of machine. You have to make it sure that
machine is in proper status, and nobody is near the machine when you stop Ladder program.
2. At stopping Ladder program, it may take rather long time to completely stop it in some cases
according to the activity of Ladder program. If Ladder takes too long time to stop, or never stop,
correct Ladder program.
3. If the PMC parameters are input while a Ladder program is being executed, You have to special
attention to input it. Because changed PMC parameters, may cause unexpected effect to Ladder.
You have to make it sure that PMC parameters are not effect to Ladder when you input PMC
4. Set keep relay %SK2 to 0 when the machine tool is shipped.
<WARNING> READING SEQUENCE PROGRAM OR PMC
PARAMETER REQUIRES SPECIAL CARE.
* READING IMPROPER DATA MAY CAUSE UNEXPECTED
MOVEMENT OF MACHINE.
* PROGRAM WILL BE STOPPED BY READING SEQUENCE
ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO READ THIS FILE?